Happy New Year! In the spirit of reflection, we wanted to provide an overview of our top accomplishments
- A Decade of Prepared: 2019 marked 10 years of operation for Prepared Insurance Company. We celebrated this exciting milestone and thanked our agents by hosting an exclusive party at FAIA’s annual convention in Orlando.
- New Office Space: We opened the doors to a new 20,000 square foot open-plan office space in Tampa, Florida. This was a proud moment for all team members and staff, and will support our continued profitable growth well in to the future.
- New Agent Incentive Program: In July, we announced the launch of our first-ever agent bonus program, Agency Rewards. This program provides agents with the opportunity for additional contingency compensation on both new and renewal business. Additionally, agents can qualify for an annual rewards trip.
- Introduction of a New Quoting Platform: We conducted a soft launch of our new quoting platform, Diamond, and plan a full roll out for all Florida agents this year.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage Updates: These types of coverages are now offered at 25% and 50% for tile roofs.
- Renewal Policy Download Updates: Agents can now download renewal policies 55 days in advance of the policy effective date.
- Continuous Product Development: We continue to enhance and improve current coverage options and provide other new and desirable options to our policyholders. Additionally, a private flood endorsement will be available on our homeowners product in Florida later this year.
We thank you for your partnership and support of the Prepared family in 2019. Our team is committed to offering you more opportunities and continuously improving service in the coming year!
Written by Laura Crumpton, Regional Sales Manager